Don’t miss the Arts & Entertainment Report and Coastal Cuisine Thirty Minute Special TONIGHT (Sat., Dec. 3) at 7:00 PM on WRDE NBC!
Now approaching their third season, the Arts & Entertainment Report and Coastal Cuisine offer a weekly mix of insight into two worlds. One – the thriving culinary-based food and drink businesses from across Delmarva featuring sit down conversations with award winning chefs to visits to gourmet shops, roadside BBQ’s and Five Star restaurants, and the other – front row seat access to the region’s top and unique arts and entertainment options from chats with Delmarva’s leading musicians and artists to cozy antique and eclectic curios shops, back stage interviews and much more.
Produced exclusively by TwinFin Media and Marketing , tonight’s half hour of pure prime-time entertainment is packed with fun! The eleven episodes featured in the special include the following:
- A visit to The Stepping Stone gallery in Lewes, Delaware.
- A visit to the eclectic Buddha & Beads in Rehoboth Beach.
- Brew on tap at Revelation Craft Brewery Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
- “Fun” art rather than fine art at Painting With A Twist in Lewes.
- Home entertainment system chat at SoundFX in Lewes.
- Holiday décor at Mod Cottage Gifts & Home in Rehoboth Beach.
- Dinner in “the backyard” at The Backyard restaurant in Milton.
- Art and Architecture meet at The Great House in Rehoboth Beach.
- Classic vinyl and original, nautically inspired art at The Sands Of Time in Lewes.
- Dinner at the historic Brick Restaurant and hotel in Georgetown, Delaware.
- Happiness for your feet at Just Comfort Shoes in Rehoboth
So, tonight, Join host Michael Sprouse and the crew for the best half-hour of television and get a fresh, new look at what’s happening here on Delmarva! The TwinFin Media and Marketing Arts & Entertainment Report and Coastal Cuisine Thirty Minute Special airs tonight at 7:00 PM on WRDE NBC on Comcast channels 9, 209 and 809, Mediacom Channels 9 and 809, DirecTV and DISH Network Channel 31 and over-the-air channel 31.1.
The Half Hour special is brought to you by the following, The LeeAnn Wikinson Group, The Debbie Reed Team, The Fractured Prune and Just Comfort Shoes and was produced exclusively by TwinFin Media & Marketing.
Now is the time to upgrade your branding and client base for 2017 with your own personalized business sponsorship of Coastal Cuisine and/or The Arts & Entertainment Report! Sponsorship of one or both of these super-popular televised programs will put your business in front of over 300,000 people every week and thousands more online through our social media. Email us at email@example.com for more information or visit us online at www.AEReport.tv and www.CoastalCuisine.tv.